Overwhelmed

Well, I know that I haven't posted in a long time. I apologize for that.
I have been overwhelmed with emotion lately. I miss my family and wish we could all spend more time together, but I feel that I have everything to be grateful for. I think (I know) that it is God telling me to be content and at peace with the life he has given me. I have a wonderful husband and two happy, healthy kids. I have Stacey here for me whenever I need her (thank you Stace) and a great church in which I am involved. Why, when you have everything you need right in front of you, do you long for more? I guess that is just part of how the world works today, but that is not at all how God intended it. He wants us to take refuge in Him, to seek Him in good times and in bad, and to be content in all parts of our lives! Part of why I am feeling all this is because I found a Blog that I can't stop reading. It is audreycaroline.blogspot.com. Check it out!!!!! If you ever think that you are in the midst of a trial, there is always someone out there who may be going through the darkest part of their life, and it makes you realize just how small your "trial" is. I encourage everyone to go to this Blog Page and read about how much the Smith family praises God even in the rain, and after, hug your loved ones and thank God for everyday you have with them.

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses