We're Back!



Yes, I know that it has been one week since my last blog entry. I promise not too much has changed in that time period. Henry finally had Jantzyn back last week after her and Drezdan were gone for a week due to illness, and this week Nolan and his new baby brother, Carter, come back after mom's four month maternity leave. Once again, the noise level in the Burgette home is at an all time high! That's okay though because the kids have so much fun together. Eddie hangs in there just fine with the big kids...he has no problem fighting for what he wants! In fact, he defends himself even more than a couple of the "big" kids do. I guess we don't need to worry about him being picked on, just need to worry about him doing the picking! As you can see in the picture, he is always up to something!


The weather is CRAZY in Ft.Wayne, as usual. It was about 54 degrees today, but it is going to snow 2-4 inches tonight and tomorrow. I had a little spring fever today. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted. Henry and Nolan even went outside to play today!


Well, I will be sure to add another post before another week is up! Have a good one!

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
2 Responses
  1. only one more day before the end of the week....you better get started on that new post! Ha!Ha!

  2. gravatar Anonymous

    Ang, you are impossible to get a hold of:( Call me or email me about the reunion on June 14th:) Miss you!