I KNOW, I KNOW...


Yes, I know that I am slacking on adding to our blog. I don't mean to push it aside! After a long day with kids all over my house, I have to attend to my normal "wife/mother" duties (cooking dinner, cleaning house, bathing kids and so on). So, I just forget to do the blog page! Honest, I want to keep up on this so that you all know how the boys are.


Did you all have a good Easter? We did! Henry loved hunting for eggs and opening them up to find out what was inside! He was excited to get a new Thomas the Tank Engine movie, Eddie too! We didn't do too much candy, just a few for each of them. We had a good Easter, but it was not the same without Nana and Papa around. But, we are very excited to go to Nana's and Papa's on Sunday!!! Well, Eddie is officially saying his first word (finally!!!). He says "Papa"!!! Yeah Dad, he says Papa---not Mama or Dada---but Papa!!! If we show him a picture of Papa he smiles and says it. It's so cute! So, when we come down he can say it and associate it with the real person!


Well, enjoy the picture of the boys with Georgia. They had so much fun visiting with the girls last week, we all did! Have a great week!

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
1 Response
  1. You would probably remember to post more blogs if I made more comments wouldn't you? Ha Ha.
    Couldn't remember my password to get back on here, but I'm back now! I'll be bugging you to keep up on this!! I love checking it and I talk to you everyday!!
    Love ya!!