We Love Reading!!!


This picture is often seen in our home. The boys sitting with one of us and reading book after book! Henry and Eddie LOVE to read books! There are books ALL over our house and they are read on a daily basis. Eddie will sit forever just looking through the baskets of books in the family room. He has taken after his big brother when it comes to having a love of books. We are so happy that our boys want to read with us because it will be so good for them when they start school! Henry is already beginning to recognize letters and a handful of words!!! I know I am his mother, but it doesn't take away the fact that I am SO proud of Henry (and Eddie). I will always have the time to read to my boys because I am seeing the benefits of it firsthand! So, keep reading!

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses