It's been too long!!!

















It's been a long time since I have posted anything...so sorry about that!

It was a very busy summer...yet fun! We spent most of June at home, and then July came...and went! We went to Tennessee the end of July, then on to Daytona Beach for a week, then back to Knoxville for another four days and then finally home on August 7th. It was a long vacation (almost too long) but it was fun! The morning we left for vacation, I found out I was pregnant. A week later the nausea set in and lasted for about 4 weeks. I never felt that sick with Henry or Eddie, so I was not expecting it! It knocked me out many days---I slept a lot! I am glad to be feeling better! I had my first appointment yesterday and he said that everything looked fine and the heartbeat was very strong. I will be 3 months in one week, so the first trimester is almost over. WooHoo!
I am posting some pictures from this summer. Enjoy!

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
0 Responses