Play Basketball!

Henry's official new saying is "Dad play backetball". Yes in this case basketball is spelled correctly in quotations. All he wants to do is play basketball. He may be the next Steve Nash before it is all said and done.

Edison is starting to play basketball right along with Henry. He is feeling better today. His temperature has been as high as 101 today. It is currently 100. We hope he gets rid of it soon. His fever has been lingering for the last three or four days.

Angie went to the movies today and saw "P.S. I love You". She said it was a chick flick. I watched two ball games today. They were the first ABC NBA games of the new year. Each game was decided by three or less. Great games!

Responses needed: Today Angie said Edison was moody just like me. I told her she used the wrong pronoun (me). She told me I was using teacher talk and that people don't use that talk in everyday conversation. We need some outside opinion. Is that teacher talk or not?

I think we need to clarify the "pronoun" conversation. I (Angie) was joking around with Derek and told him that Eddie was being moody like him. Derek then said that I used the wrong pronoun and should have said that Eddie was moody like "me". In other words, Derek was saying that I was moody and Eddie is like me, not him.

 
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response.
6 Responses
  1. I have to agree with Angie on this one. True or false as the statement was, most people(like me!) don't even remember that me,you and I are even called pronouns after high school. Yes, we know it but don't remember it as that. After all, when your vocab consist mostly of words like eat, sleep, change baby, do dishes and so on who cares if you use the proper pronoun or not....it all gets done by me, myself and I.

  2. oh yah, is there a reason that we are voting for the best name???!!!! just curious!!!

  3. NO KATIE...I am NOT pregnant! Derek just wanted a vote on baby names, but we should have broken it down by boy and girl names. Oh, well...it will probably be another boy, so vote on a boy name. I also like Owen too!!! And for a girl I like Violet and Evelyn also. Again, WHEN we do have another baby, it will probably be a boy!

  4. I have to vote with Angie and Katie!
    When Angie starts using slang and telling Derek she ain't worshing his clothes no more, I'll side with Derek!

    I love the blogspot...Thanks for sharing,
    We are still working on ours...half the reason we bought the apple mail software.....but who knows when we'll get it done.

  5. Sorry, Ang, I have to side with Derek on this one. I corrected Jon's grammar already this morning (in a loving way of course). Kaden takes the liberty to correct Karsten's grammatical errors as well so I guess he is following in my footsteps.
    Thanks for sharing your blog, it was fun!

  6. I have to clarify how the "pronoun" conversation came about. I was joking with Derek that Edison was moody like him that night. That is when he told me that I used the wrong pronoun and what I should have said was that Edison was moody like "me", not Derek. That is what the pronoun topic was really about...Derek just didn't make it known how the whole conversation started. Simply stated, Derek was saying that I am the moody one in the house and that is where Eddie gets it!